Your health and wellbeing is a priority to the Nikki Beach family for the past 20 years. In the spirit of empathy and transparency, we would like to take this opportunity and reassure that your safety and well being is our utmost priority. We also understand the uncertainty currently surrounding travel. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to:
– Check the travel advice and visa status for your destination.
– Check with your airline, tour operator, cruise line or other transport and accommodation providers for any updates.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to think of the brighter days ahead and prepare our unique resort for your future stay. Yo ur safety and security, as well as your satisfaction, is our utmost priority. As coronavirus (COVID 19) is spreading and appears to evolve, we are committed to ensuring your travel arrangements with flexibility.
Stay safe during your future stay with us
All safety precautions and measurements have been met according to the guidance of local, Thai Government, and global health authorities and we would like to thank you in advance for trusting us. During these challenging times, we are committed to keeping you satisfied and serve you with excellence.
Our resort team is receiving ongoing briefings and adopting enhanced operating protocols.
- We have taken measures to minimize contact during check-in/check-out process.
- We adhere to the safety distance setting, on our restaurant as well as on our pool and beach areas.
- We have adopted thorough environmental cleaning on commonly touched surfaces with an approved disinfectant on our rooms and suites.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and hav e continued the use of a hospital grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the resort area.
We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities.
We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you soon. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact:
•T: +66 077 914 500
Brighter days are ahead, stay safe.
With kindest regards,
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Koh Samui